Modular Helmet LS2 FF324 Metro Evo
LS2 · Motorcycle · Full Face · Men's / Unisex · Bluetooth · Modular · DOT Certified · ECE Certified
Innovative. Advanced. Modular. The LS2 metro Evo helmet embodies modular and modern.
It begins with the aerodynamic hull built from our exclusive Kinetic Polymer alloy (KPA). This ultra-strong alloy offers a lightweight weight and flexibility for energy absorption with a penetration resistance that rivals that of high-end composites. The subway LS2 helmet with double integral homologation and jet.
LS2 FF324 characteristics :
- SHELL: Certified ECE 22.05 and P / J / GR 1550 ± 50 / XXS - 3XL / KPA / 3 shells
- COMFORT: Removable and washable / Breathable / Hypoallergenic / Laser Cut Foam / Chin Curtain / Ready for LINKIN Ride Pal
- VISOR: Dual Protection System / Quick Release System / Scratch
Resistant / UV Resistant / Anti-Beam / Max Vision Fog System
- SAFETY: Quick Release Strap / Reinforced Chin Strap / Reflective Safety Patch / EPS Multi-Density / Neck Pad
- VENTILATION: EPS Pipe / Top Vent / Chin Wind / Exhaust Port / Summer Winds / Hale Deflector
The visors of LS2 are made from a "class A" polycarbonate with correct 3D optics, a polymer used for space transport that is highly resistant to impact, avoiding distortion and ensuring optimal sharpness.
LS2 offers a variety of shell sizes, as well as EPS protective liners and our high-performance, high-quality comfort padding with 3D laser-cut foam to ensure perfect fit and 24-hour comfort.
LS2 helmets are equipped with a dynamic airflow ventilation system. Totally adjustable entry holes and vented EPS work in conjunction with the rear spoiler and exhaust ports to create a light and consistent airflow that provides the driver with a little coolness for added comfort.