Modular Helmet LS2 FF324 Metro Evo
Innovative. Advanced. Modular. The LS2 metro evo helmet embodies modular and modern. It begins with the aerodynamic hull built from our exclusive Kinetic Polymer alloy (KPA). This ultra-strong alloy offers a lightweight weight and flexibility for energy absorption with a penetration resistance that rivals that of high-end composites. The subway LS2 helmet with double integral homologation and jet.
LS2 FF324 characteristics :
- SHELL: Certified ECE 22.05 and P / J / GR 1550 ± 50 / XXS - 3XL / KPA / 3 shells
- COMFORT: Removable and washable / Breathable / Hypoallergenic / Laser Cut Foam / Chin Curtain / Ready for LINKIN Ride Pal
- VISOR: Dual Protection System / Quick Release System / Scratch
Resistant / UV Resistant / Anti-Beam / Max Vision Fog System
- SAFETY: Quick Release Strap / Reinforced Chin Strap / Reflective Safety Patch / EPS Multi-Density / Neck Pad
- VENTILATION: EPS Pipe / Top Vent / Chin Wind / Exhaust Port / Summer Winds / Hale Deflector
The visors of LS2 are made from a "class A" polycarbonate with correct 3D optics, a polymer used for space transport that is highly resistant to impact, avoiding distortion and ensuring optimal sharpness.
LS2 offers a variety of shell sizes, as well as EPS protective liners and our high-performance, high-quality comfort padding with 3D laser-cut foam to ensure perfect fit and 24-hour comfort.
LS2 helmets are equipped with a dynamic airflow ventilation system. Totally adjustable entry holes and vented EPS work in conjunction with the rear spoiler and exhaust ports to create a light and consistent airflow that provides the driver with a little coolness for added comfort.